Saturday, December 1, 2012

Website logo (2012)


I had the greatest privilege and honour of designing the cat logo for her website: www.curiouslycomposed.com

(no unfortunately I am not that great in HTML to do the entire website for her)

A music teacher by vocation, she is also an avid composer and is keen on engaging local talent, collaborating with them in coming up with songs and musical pieces.

The logo is a hand-drawn cat with headphones, with musical instruments and notations brimming on the edges of the headphones. The patches of black were inspired by Tommy, her beloved cat. She preferred a more whimsical and original version of a cat, so it took me quite a while to come up with this cartoonish cat.

I really enjoyed working with her, and I couldn't be more grateful for this wonderful opportunity (:

No comments:

Post a Comment